The legendary Reference amplifiers are back in a smaller package and its better than before. That's right, these same amps that made a huge impression since the 1980s are back and they are the same clean and solid amps as before, with the power to stand up to today's challenges. It has been a long wait for these amps but it was well worth it.
Soundstream has once again raised the bar with their new ultra small 5 channel D-Class amplifier. This little beauty will make installation a breeze while packing a knockout punch to give you the ultimate incar music experience. Check out the description below for the dimensions of this thing and you will be blown away by the size and power this fantastic piece of technology delivers.
- Power Rating: 100Wrms X 4 @ 4 ohms
- Power Rating: 130Wrms X 4 @ 2 ohms
- Power Rating: 260Wrms X 2 @ 4 ohms Bridged
- Dimensions: 9.25"(L) x 4.75"(W) x 1.5"(H)
- Class-D Digital FUll range 2ohm stable stereo
- Applying new concept "Low-Heat Producing Circuit"
- Tri-mode capable
- Full MOSFET DC-DC PWM Power Supply
- Four way protection
- Double Sided FR-4 PC Board
- SMD Technology
- High level input connector (Auto turo ON)
- Continuously 12dB/ Octave High Pass
- NI Plated RCA Input Connectors
- Connector Terminals: NI 4Guage Input Block type, Power Terminal and 4Guage out Speaker Block type Terminals
- Ultra slim size