The Power T1S-1X12 is a loaded enclosure featuring a 12" Power T1 slim subwoofer and a whopping 600 watt power handling capacity. This enclosure is sealed for fanatics who prefer a deep, solid "thump" in their bass response.
Need a slim subwoofer system to fit behind your truck seat, but has high power handling? Rockford Fosgate has the solution to your problem with the Power T1 slim 12” sealed loaded enclosure. It may look small, but it plays loud thanks to its whopping 600 Watt RMS power handing capacity, and since it’s prewired to 1-Ohm, you can really push it with some serious power. Features space saving, slim-line wedge design, premium carpet with stitched Rockford Fosgate logo, and quick-release input terminals.
- Sealed truck box style enclosure
- Constructed with 5/8" MDF
- Black carpet finish with black stitching
- 12 AWG spring loaded input terminals
- Grill included
- Woofer Quantity 1
- Woofer Size 12"
- Woofer Series Power T1S (T1S1‐12)
- Nominal Impedance (ea) 1-Ohm
- Power Handling (Watts RMS) 600 Watts RMS, 1200 Watts Max
- Enclosure Material 5/8" MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard)
- Shipping Weight 38 Lbs. (17.2 kg)
- CEA-2031 Compliant
- Frequency Response 20 Hz - 200 Hz
- Enclosure Type Shallow
- Speaker Connector Up to 12 AWG compression terminals
- Dimensions Box (H x W x D) Wedge (H x W x D1 x D2) 14.5” x 31.5” x 4.2” x 6.3” / (37.0 cm x 80.0 cm x 10.7 cm x 15.9 cm)