The Power T1S-1X10P is a loaded enclosure featuring a 10" Power T1 slim subwoofer and a whopping 500 watt power handling capacity. This enclosure is vented for fanatics who prefer a "boomy or hard-hitting" bass response.
Need a slim subwoofer system to fit behind your truck seat that can hit hard and has high power handling? Rockford Fosgate has the solution to your problem with the Power T1 slim 10” vented loaded enclosure. It may look small, but it plays loud because it’s tuned to enhance hard-hitting frequencies, and its whopping 500 Watt RMS power handing capacity and 1-Ohm configuration allows you to push it with serious power. Features space saving, slim-line wedge design, premium carpet with stitched Rockford Fosgate logo, and quick-release input terminals.
- Vented truck box style enclosure
- Constructed with 5/8" MDF
- Black carpet finish with black stitching
- 12 AWG spring loaded input terminals
- High flow, low noise slotted vent
- Grill included
- Woofer Quantity 1
- Nominal Impedance (ea) 1-Ohm
- Enclosure Type Shallow
- Speaker Connector Up to 12 AWG compression terminals
- Dimensions Box (H x W x D) Wedge (H x W x D1 x D2) 14.5” x 31.5” x 4.2” x 6.3” / (37.0 cm x 80.0 cm x 10.7 cm x 15.9 cm)
- Shipping Weight 36 lbs. (16.3 kg)
- Frequency Response 20 Hz - 200 Hz
- Woofer Size 10"
- Woofer Series Power T1S (T1S1‐10)
- Power Handling (Watts RMS) 500 Watts RMS, 1000 Watts Max
- Enclosure Material 5/8" MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard)
- CEA-2031 Compliant