Get Power Series Sound Quality in a Drop-In Speaker
The T16 is a 6” 2-way full-range speaker rated at 70 Watts RMS designed as a high-powered OEM replacement. Speakers include grilles with adapter plates, integrated concealed crossovers and mounting hardware.
Get Power series sound quality in a drop-in speaker. These 6” 2-way full-range speakers inherent all the coolest features from - their big brother - the T1 component systems. Features include a pole-mounted tweeter, shallow mounting depth and integrated concealed crossovers. Be prepared, these are more than OEM replacement speakers, their sound quality has been perfected for true Rockford Fosgate fanatics!
- FlexFit basket design
- ICC (Integrated Concealed Crossover)
- OEM adapter plate included
- Aluminum dome tweeter with polyurethane suspension
- Carbon fiber & polypropylene injection molded cone
- Butyl midrange rubber surround
- Speaker Type 2-Way Coax
- Midrange Size (Nominal Diameter) 6"
- Midrange Mounting Depth 1.93" (49mm)
- Tweeter Size (Nominal Diameter) 1.0" (25.4mm)
- Frequency Response (Hz) 65Hz - 22kHz
- Power Handling (RMS) 70 Watts RMS, 140 Watts Max
- Grille/Trim Ring Included Yes
- Sensitivity (dB @ 1W/1M) 88dB
- Mounting Hardware Yes, Includes (1) pair 5"x7" / 6"x9" adapter plates
- Shipping Weight 5.9 lbs. (2.68kg)
- CEA-2031 Compliant
- Nominal Impedance (Ohms) 4-Ohm
- Crossover Built-in tweeter crossover, High-Pass (HP): 12dB/octave Butterworth