Combines Sound Quality Characteristics of Class-A Designs with Efficiency of a Class-D in One Remarkable Package
The Power T1000-4AD is a 4-channel amplifier that combines the sound quality characteristics of a Class-A design with the efficiency of a Class-D in one remarkable package, offering high fidelity in a full-range configuration.
Superior sound quality is possible through the implementation dynamic switching frequency control. The addition of Constant Power circuitry produces optimized output at a range of impedances. Rockford Fosgate created Class-BD for brute power to run low frequency subwoofers, and now Class-ad offers high fidelity in a full-range configuration.
- 2/4 Channel input switch
- 24dB/Octave crossover
- 4 Gauge power/Ground connectors
- Audiophile grade speaker connections
- MOSFET power supply
- MOSFET output stage
- RCA pass-thru outputs
- 2 Year Warranty
What's in the Box:
- 4-Channel amplifier
- Four 1-1/2" Self-tapping screws
- Installation & Operation manual (English/ French/ Spanish/ German/ Italian)
- Amplifier Performance Verification Certificate