The P2-1X12 is a single P2 12” vented enclosure with 400 Watts RMS power handling wired to a 1-Ohm load. The enclosure is constructed with 5/8” MDF, covered in high density carpet, and features quick release compression terminals.
The most convenient way to get low frequency bass in your system is to drop-in a Punch Loaded enclosure. We're not talking junk in the trunk, we're talking the same genuine Punch woofers available separately. Punch Loaded enclosures are constructed with durable 5/8" MDF and tuned by our computer aided design software. P2 Loaded Enclosures feature similar tonal performance as P1 models, but with more power handling capacity.
- Proprietary high-flow, low-noise port
- Constructed with 5/8" MDF
- High current binding posts
- Woofer Quantity 1
- Speaker Connector Up to 10 AWG compression terminals
- Dimensions Box (H x W x D) Wedge (H x W x D1 x D2) 15.125" x 19.125" x 15.75" / (38.4cm x 48.6cm x 40cm)
- Shipping Weight 49.6 Lbs. (22.49 kg)
- Woofer Size 12"
- Woofer Series Punch P2 (P2D2-12)
- Nominal Impedance (ea) 1-Ohm, Internally wired to create a 1-Ohm amplifier load
- Power Handling (Watts RMS) 400 Watts RMS, 800 Watts Max
- Enclosure Type Vented
- Enclosure Material 5/8" MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard)
- CEA-2031 Compliant