PRE-ORDER ONLY, WAIT TIME MAY VARY.
Delivers Loud, Clear, Accurate Bass, and Lights the Way for Your Journey!
The M1D4-8 Color Optix™ 8” DVC 4-Ohm subwoofers deliver loud, clear, accurate bass, and light the way for your journey! The subwoofers connect with the Rockford Fosgate Color Optix™ Controller and RF Connect App, allowing you to customize your own color patterns. The Element Ready™ design and IP67 certification makes them truly purpose-built for marine or motorsport applications where protection from damaging UV rays and water spray is essential.
The M1 series of Element Ready™ subwoofers are designed to pair with the Rockford Fosgate Color Optix™ Controller and RF Connect App through its Deutsch™ and Amphenol™ connectors integrated into the basket. This combined with their IP67 certification make these speakers Element Ready™ and truly purpose built for marine applications. To compliment the plug and play connectivity and streamline installation, M1 subwoofers are equipped with a VersaSwitch™ to make changing impedance between 2 and 8 ohms as easy as flipping a switch.
Color Optix™ Experience
Experience the Color Optix™ speaker and subwoofer line from Rockford Fosgate. Designed for watercraft of all kinds, they are Element Ready to withstand water, salt, and UV rays.
- Optically clear UV stable RGB Lighting Encapsulation
- Ultra-bright wide-angle RGB LEDs provide rich, reliable illumination
- Vented motor design with water-repelling nano coated mesh screen
- 1.5" (39mm) High Temp Kapton™ Woofer Voice Coil Former
- Fully insulated silicone tinsel leads
- 100% UV Stable ASA plastic frame & grille design stands up to harsh marine environment
- Zinc Nickel-plated Marine grade brass connection terminals
- Industry’s first molded in-frame connectors for simple connectivity in addition to conventional spade terminals
- Integrated Deutsch™/Amphenol™ connectors make wiring connections simple and error proof
- Linear Synthetic Fiber Blend Spiders
- Santoprene VAST Surround
- VAST vertical attach surround technique increases effective radiating cone area up to 25%
- Co-molded surround and mineral filled polypropylene cone body
- VERSA impedance switch quickly allows series or parallel configuration without additional wiring
- Size 8"
- Nominal Impedance (Ohms) 2-Ohm or 8-Ohm Switchable
- Power Handling (Watts RMS) 150 Watts RMS / 1600 Watts PEAK
- Le (mH) 1.70
- Voice Coil Type Dual Voice Coil
- Frequency Response 20 Hz - 750 Hz
- Re (Ohms) 6.3
- SPL (dB @ 1w/1m) 87.5
- Sd (cm2) 227
- Woofer Displacement 1.40 cu. ft. (0.05 Liters)
- Xmax (mm) 7.0
- Vas (Liters) 15.7
- Qts 0.90
- Mounting Depth 3.43 in. (87.1 mm)
- Cutout Diameter 7.10 in. (180.4 mm)
- Qes 0.79
- Qms 9.2
- Fs (Hz) 44.5
- Magnet Weight (oz) 17.72 oz. (0.50 Kg)
- Voice Coil Diameter 1.5" (38.6 mm)
- Speaker Connector Deutsch™
- Shipping Weight 4.6 Lbs. (2.10 Kg.)