Z Full Range, No Compromises
The Z is based on highly advanced technology developed by Pioneer, employing carefully selected materials and parts, benefiting from our decades of automotive loudspeaker design theory and testing ability.
The Z is based on highly advanced technology developed by Pioneer, employing carefully selected materials and parts, benefiting from decades of automotive loudspeaker design theory and testing ability. Following Pioneer’s OPEN & SMOOTH™ sound concept, the Z series of automotive loudspeakers features smooth off-axial frequency response, superior directivity and extended frequency range engineered specifically to produce dynamic, accurate sound quality for the car. The result is a purity of sound that achieves unprecedented audio artistry.
Designed for High-Res Audio
The quality of music recordings available to listeners has evolved. Hi-Res Audio recordings contain significantly more data compared to a standard CD recording and require a loudspeaker that is capable of smoothly reproducing frequencies of 40kHz or higher. The Z speakers are designed to deliver sound that’s clearer, sharper and more complex – reproducing music that is closer to the original performance.
29mm Aluminum Alloy Balanced Dome Tweeter
The Z tweeter’s aluminum alloy diaphragm allows the tweeter to remain pistonic and linear at ultrasonic frequencies. The unique diaphragm shape, developed using HSDOM (Harmonized Synthetic Diaphragm Optimum Method) computer analysis, accurately controls differential vibration produced by the diaphragm and improves high frequency dispersion.
Pioneer’s Vertex Drive System improves the mechanical coupling of the voice coil and the tweeter diaphragm, reducing distortion and coloration caused by low damping and increasing power handling.
- 330 Watts Max Power / 110 Nominal
- 29mm Aluminum Alloy Balanced Dome Tweeter
- Designed for High Res Audio
- Twaron Aramid Fibre Construction
- Size: 6.5"
- Design: 6.5" 2-Way Seperate System
- Tweeter Design: 29mm Balanced Dome
- Tweeter Composition: Aluminum
- Tweeter Magnet Composition: Neodymium
- Woofer Composition: Twaron
- Woofer Surround: Butyl Rubber
- Woofer Magnet Composition: Ferrite
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Max. Music Power (Nominal): 300W MAX (100W Nom)
- Frequency Response: 32Hz to 96kHz
- Sensitivity (1W/1 m): 85dB
- Impedance: 4Ω
- Crossover Frequency: 2000 Hz
- Mounting Depth: 65mm
- Cut-Out Dimensions: 144mm