“The Champion Has Returned”
Pioneer’s latest “Champion” series sub-woofers are here. The TS-W312S4 is designed to take the “Champion” Series name to the next level with a range of improvements.
With a light weight/high rigidity cone design, dual layer hybrid surround, large powerful motor assembly and enclosed basket structure, the new “Champion” Series sub-woofers not only look good but will perform even better!
Match with Pioneer’s GM-D Series amplifiers for an impressive in car experience!
Rigid Cone Construction
Combining a large rigid centre cap and lightweight high rigidity cone structure improves output performance and reduces loss. Improved dual layer (elastic polymer & fibre) hybrid surround provides a lighter and more durable surround than traditional rubber compounds.
Powerful Motor Assembly
Combining a double stacked 90oz magnet (26% bigger than our previous model and some of the heaviest in it’s class) with a longer voice coil design, the “Champion” Series sub-woofers are designed for high power handling and endurance!
- 1600W Max (500W Nom)
- High Rigidity (IMPP) Composite Seamless Cone Construction with Honeycomb Design
- Dual Layer (Elastic Polymer & Fibre) Surround for A Highly Durable Design
- Massive 90 oz Double Stacked Magnet & Long Voice Coil with Aluminium Bobbin for Increased Bass & Improved Heat-Dispersion
- Size: 12"
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS): 500W
- Maximum Peak Power Handling: 1600W
- Impedance: Single 4Ω
- Woofer Composition: Injection Molded Polypropylene (IMPP) with Honeycomb Design
- Woofer Surround: Dual Layer (Elastic Polymer & Fibre)
- Woofer Magnet Composition: Ferrite
- Magnet Weight: 90 oz
- Mounting Depth: 157mm
- Hi-Res Certified: No
- Sensitivity (1W / 1m): 92dB
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 1.6kHz