Achieve All-Weather Reliability with Pioneer ME-Series!
Pioneer ME-series speakers (both Sports and Classic designs) are protected from the effects of sun and water exposure, meeting both IPX7 and ASTM D4329 certification to achieve all-weather reliability.
Mica Reinforced IMPP monocoque cone with butyl rubber surround, constructed using an advanced in-mold bonding technique for superior water resistance while maintaining high quality, powerful sound.
The symmetrical motor design with high strength suspension is optimized to provide stability, linearity and clear, low distortion sound reproduction. Lightweight polyimide (PI) tweeter diaphragm and uniquely shaped wave guide provides natural and clear vocals with wide dispersion.
The TS-ME770TC comes in a classic, contemporary grille that cosmetically integrates seamlessly into marine interiors and cabin designs.
*Tube clamp mounts not included. Sold separately.
Marine products are constantly exposed to the elements but with IPX7 certification you can be assured your Pioneer speakers are purpose built for these environments. Highly durable but also focused on providing a superb audio experience your Pioneer speakers are the perfect addition to your marine audio system!
ASTM D4329 Certified
Additionally, ASTM D4329 certification has been achieved ensuring the UV stability and durability of Pioneer Marine speakers are built for Australian conditions.
- 100 Watts Nominal Power
- IPX7 Certified
- Mica reinforced IMPP Monocoque Cone
- Rated ASTM D4329 for UV Exposure
- Built-in RGB LED Lighting
- Designed to fit a variety of tube diameters ranging from 1-7/8″ to 3″
- Mounting flexibility
- Size 7.7"
- Design 7.7" Enclosed Offset Driver System with Horn
- Tweeter Design 28mm Dome Tweeter
- Tweeter Composition Polyimide
- Tweeter Magnet Composition Neodymium
- Woofer Composition Injected Molded Polypropylene™
- Woofer Surround Trex Plane
- Woofer Magnet Composition Ferrite
- Water Resistant IPX7
- UV Resistant ASTM D4329
- Grille Style Classic White Grille
- Max. Music Power (Nominal) 250W Peak (100W RMS)
- Frequency Response 42 Hz to 23 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W/1 m) 90 dB
- Impedance 4Ω