Pioneer ME-Series Subwoofers Are Protected from the Effects of Sun and Water Exposure, Meeting Both IPX7 and ASTM D4329 Certification to Achieve All-Weather Reliability
Mica Reinforced IMPP monocoque cone with butyl rubber surround, constructed using an advanced in-mold bonding technique for superior water resistance while maintaining high quality, powerful sound.
The symmetrical motor design with high strength suspension is optimized to provide stability, linearity and clear, low distortion sound reproduction.
The TS-ME100WS comes with two sleek modern grilles, one in black and the other in a white finish that cosmetically integrate seamlessly into marine interiors and cabin designs.
Marine products are constantly exposed to the elements but with IPX7 certification you can be assured your Pioneer speakers are purpose built for these environments. Highly durable but also focused on providing a superb audio experience your Pioneer speakers are the perfect addition to your marine audio system!
ASTM D4329 Certified
Additionally, ASTM D4329 certification has been achieved ensuring the UV stability and durability of Pioneer Marine speakers are built for Australian conditions.
UD-ME100LED Optional LED Light Kit
Looking for a more customized look for your marine audio system? Add the UD-ME100LED RGB LED Light Kit (sold separately) to give your system a custom look!
- Size: 10"
- Design: 10" Component Subwoofer
- Woofer Composition: Injected Molded Polypropylene™
- Woofer Surround: Trex Plane
- Woofer Magnet Composition: Ferrite
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Water Resistant: IPX7
- UV Resistant: ASTM D4329
- Grille Style: Black and White Sports Grilles Included
- Max. Music Power (Nominal): 900W Peak (300W RMS)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 3.5 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W/1 m): 84 dB
- Impedance: 4Ω
- Mounting Depth: 5" (126mm)
- Cut-Out Dimensions: 8-7/8" Dia. (φ225mm)
- Free Air Operation: Yes
What's in the Box:
- One 10" Marine Subwoofer
- Black & White Grilles
- Six 1-3/8" Stainless-Steel Screws
- 6 Stainless-Steel Flat Washers
- Installation Manual
- Warranty Information