Delivers Higher Power Handling and Deeper Bass
Our TS-G1620F-2 speakers are excellent choices to replace a bad set of factory 6-1/2″ speakers. Their two-way design handles 250 watts max. power (40 watts nominal) and feature Pioneer’s extremely strong and lightweight Injected Molded Polypropylene™ (IMPP) composite cone woofer, for improved sensitivity and reduced distortion.
You don’t get just basic, run-of-the-mill features either. The conex damper delivers higher power handling and deeper bass, and the 1-3/16″ Balanced dome tweeter reproduces highs with great performance and musicality.
These speakers are designed with a shallow mounting depth for easy install into a wide variety of vehicles.
IMPP Cone Construction
Mica reinforced IMPP cone for deeper and richer bass response.
- 300 Watts Max Power (40 Watts Nominal)
- Injected Molded Polypropylene™ (IMPP) with MICA Composite Cone Woofer
- 1-3/16″ Balanced Dome Tweeter
- Size 6.5"
- Design 6.5" Coaxial 2-Way
- Tweeter Design 30mm Balanced Dome
- Tweeter Composition Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Woofer Composition Injected Molded Polypropylene™ (IMPP) with MICA
- Woofer Surround Rubber Coated Cloth
- Woofer Magnet Composition Ferrite
- Max. Music Power (Nominal) 300W MAX (40W Nom)
- Frequency Response 31 Hz to 18 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W/1 m) 89 dB
- Impedance 4Ω
- Mounting Depth 1-3/4" (in.)
- Cut-Out Dimensions 5" (in.)