Excellent Choice to Replace a Bad Set of Factory Speakers!
Our TS-G1020F speakers are excellent choices to replace a bad set of factory 4″ speakers. Their two-way design handles 210 watts max. power (30 watts nominal) and feature Pioneer’s extremely strong and lightweight Injected Molded Polypropylene™ (IMPP) with MICA composite cone woofer, for improved sensitivity and reduced distortion.
ou don’t get just basic, run-of-the-mill features either. The conex damper delivers higher power handling and deeper bass, and the 1-3/16″ Balanced dome tweeter reproduces highs with great performance and musicality.
These speakers are designed with a shallow mounting depth for easy install into a wide variety of vehicles.
IMPP Cone Construction
Mica reinforced IMPP cone for deeper and richer bass response.
- 210 Watts Max Power (30 Watts Nominal)
- Injected Molded Polypropylene™ (IMPP) with MICA Cone Woofer
- 1-3/16″ Balanced Dome Tweeter
- Size 4"
- Design 4" 2-Way Coaxial System
- Tweeter Design 30mm Balanced Dome
- Tweeter Composition Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Woofer Composition Injected Molded Polypropylene™ (IMPP) with MICA
- Woofer Surround Rubber Coated Cloth
- Woofer Magnet Composition Ferrite
- Max. Music Power (Nominal) 210W MAX (30W Nom)
- Frequency Response 35Hz - 27kHz (-20dB)
- Sensitivity (1W/1 m) 87 dB
- Impedance 4Ω
- Mounting Depth 43mm
- Cut-Out Dimensions 106mm
What's in the Box:
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 2 x TS-G1020F 10cm 2-way Speakers