Designed for Optimus Sound, Offer Better Performance and Enhanced Sound Quality
Pioneer’s next generation of TS-A series speakers offer Carbon & Mica reinforced IMPP cone. This combined with a new magnetic circuit and long symmetrical voice coil make both rich deep bass and low distortion possible.
Newly designed speaker adapters offer a wide range of installation options and help to ensure a well-controlled sound. A design change has been applied which also removes the lead wire connection from the speaker face, giving a new clean look and reduces the risk of shorts and signal noise.
IMPP Cone Construction
Carbon & Mica reinforced IMPP cone for deeper and richer bass response.
Pioneer’s Sound Concept “Open & Smooth”™
The Pioneer “Open & Smooth”™ sound concept delivers open staging and smooth transition of driver response to provide the ultimate in-car sound.
- Size: 6x9"
- Design: 6x9" 4-Way Coaxial System
- Tweeter Design: 18mm hard dome
- Tweeter Composition: Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Woofer Composition: Carbon and mica reinforced IMPP
- Woofer Surround: Elastic polymer
- Woofer Magnet Composition: Ferrite
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Max. Music Power (Nominal): 450W MAX (90W Nom)
- Frequency Response: 35Hz - 24kHz (-20dB)
- Sensitivity (1W/1 m): 86 dB
- Impedance: 4Ω
- Mounting Depth: 72mm
- Cut-Out Dimensions: 153mm x 222mm