Designed for Optimus Sound, Offer Better Performance and Enhanced Sound Quality
Pioneer’s next generation of TS-A series speakers offer Carbon & Mica reinforced IMPP cone for richer, deeper bass response. The new tweeter contributes to clearer high frequencies sound reproduction, significantly outperforming OEM systems.
The long symmetrical voice coil and suspensions are well engineered for high linearity, more impactful sound and richer bass with low distortion.
The TS-A692C comes with newly designed adapters that give you more installation options and provide high dampening to improve sound quality.
IMPP Cone Construction
Carbon & Mica reinforced IMPP cone for deeper and richer bass response.
Pioneer’s Sound Concept “Open & Smooth”™
The Pioneer “Open & Smooth”™ sound concept delivers open staging and smooth transition of driver response to provide the ultimate in-car sound.
- Size: 6x9"
- Design: 6x9" 2-Way Separate System
- Tweeter Design: 20mm
- Tweeter Composition: Polyimide
- Tweeter Magnet Composition: Neodymium
- Woofer Composition: Carbon and mica reinforced IMPP
- Woofer Surround: Elastic polymer
- Woofer Magnet Composition: Ferrite
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Max. Music Power (Nominal): 450W MAX (100W Nom)
- Frequency Response: 33Hz - 49kHz (-20dB)
- Sensitivity (1W/1 m): 87 dB
- Impedance: 4Ω
- Crossover Frequency: 6400Hz
- Mounting Depth: 72mm
- Cut-Out Dimensions: 153mm x 222mm
What's in the Box:
- 2x Mid-Bass Speaker
- 2x 20mm Tweeter with Mounting Hardware
- Speaker and Tweeter Multi-Fit Adapter
- Mounting Screws
- Owner's Manual