Provides Seamless and Smooth Sound!
Pioneer’s A-series sound design purposely matches the subwoofer and full-range loudspeakers to provide seamless and smooth sound characteristics with dynamic, high impact bass that lets you hear and feel the music.
REINFORCED CONE STRUCTURE
The cone structure of this subwoofer uses a highly rigid cone made with MICA injected molded resin which creates a rigid and durable cone, giving it the ability to produce accurate bass.
SHALLOW COMPACT DESIGN
Our line of shallow subwoofers are designed to provide wider installation options for a broad range of vehicles. These shallow-mount subwoofers feature multiple patent-pending features to deliver the big bass performance of a full-size subwoofer, but in a compact design that can be installed either behind or under seats depending on the type of vehicle. The mounting depth is just 3-3/8″ – less than half a typical subwoofer in this class.
- 1,200W Max (300W Nom)
- Single 4Ω Voice Coil
- Glass Fibre & Mica Reinforced Injection Moulded Polypropylene (IMPP) Cone Construction
- Double Reinforced Spider
- Size 10"
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS) 300W
- Maximum Peak Power Handling 1,200W
- Impedance Single 4Ω
- Woofer Composition Glass Fiber and mica reinforced Injection Molded Polypropylene (IMPP)
- Woofer Surround Butyl Rubber
- Woofer Magnet Composition Ferrite
- Magnet Weight 43oz
- Mounting Depth 87mm
- Hi-Res Certified No
- Sensitivity (1W/1 m) 85dB
- Frequency Range 20 Hz - 900 Hz