A Compact Yet Powerful 2-Channel Amplifier
Designed to enhance your in-car audio experience, the powerful GM-A3702 gives you total installation freedom and very low distortion. With a one-body heat sink and gain adjustment of up to 6.5V, you can turn your in-car audio experience into the sound staging environment that you’re looking for.
The GM-A3702 offers support for 2 Ohm and 4 Ohm speakers, and can produce up to 500 W of power when bridged.
Growing Power, Shrinking Size
New Pioneer amps brilliantly integrate high-power performance superior to that of previous models in space-efficient sizes for flexibility of installation in various car cabins.
Automatic Signal Sensing & Turn On
Pioneer amplifiers automatically select the proper input signal mode, either RCA or speaker level. When the receiver is turned on, the amplifier automatically turns on. When connected to an OEM receiver or a receiver without RCA output and utilizing speaker level output, the amp automatically senses the input mode and powers up in sync with the receiver.
When connected to an OEM receiver or a receiver without RCA output using speaker wire, the amplifier is turned on at the same time as the receiver. Pioneer’s amplifiers automatically detect the input signal and select RCA level or speaker level.
- 500 Watts Max Power
- Automatic signal sensing and Turn-ON
- Hi-Volt input level control
- Balanced isolator input circuit
- RCA Inputs: 2-CH
- Amplifier Class: Class AB
- Hi-Res Certified: No
- Bridgeable: Yes
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Speaker Level Input: Yes
- Fuse Rating: 25A x 1
- Bass Boost Remote: No
- Automatic Signal Sensing and Turn-On: Yes
- Hi-Volt Input Level Control: 0.3V to 6.5V (RCA in), 3.0V to 26V (SP in)
- Terminal Type: Screw
- Load Impedance Allowance (Ohms): 2 to 4
- Protection Control System: Yes
- Dimensions: 246(W) X 60(H) X 180(D) mm
- Continuous Power (RMS) Output @ 1Ω: N/A
- Continuous Power (RMS) Output @ 2Ω: 95W x 2
- Continuous Power (RMS) Output @ 4Ω: 60W x 2
- Continuous Power (RMS) Output - Bridged @ 4Ω: 190W x 1
- Low-Pass Crossover Frequency: 80 Hz
- Low-Pass Slope (dB/octave): -12db/oct (A/B CH)
- High-Pass Crossover Frequency: N/A
- Bass Boost Frequency: 50 Hz
- Bass Boost Level: 0/6/12dB
- Frequency Response: 10Hz ~ 70kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.05 %
- Signal-to-Noise (SN) Ratio: >95 dB