Capture Every Mile You Ride With Kenwood's STZ-RF200WD Dashcam & Rear-View Cam System!
Catch All of The Action
Introducing a motorsports-grade Dual Camera recording system with hide-a-way control box for stealth installations in motorcycles, side-by-sides/UTV's, ATV's, watercraft & more.
2 Megapixel High Definition Recording
Captures clear video from both directions.
Front & Rear View Recording
The STZ-RF200WD includes 2 cameras: 1 to record in front of your vehicle and 1 to record behind your vehicle, all at the same time.
Extra Wide View Camera Coverage
Both cameras cover a 195° (diagonal) extra wide range field of view.
HDR (High Dynamic Range) For Backlighting
Built-in HDR easily records clear images in dark or well lit environments without underexposing or overexposing the image, ensuring superior night vision recording.
EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization)
Bumpy roads and surfaces have met their match! Count on smooth and steady images with effective compensation for camera shakes with its built in image stabilization.
3-Axis G-sensor & GPS
The STZ-RF200WD is equipped with a 3-axis G-Sensor designed to detect a collision and GPS that records speed, latitude, and longitude.
Waterproof & Dustproof
The cameras, GPS, and switch all carry an IP66/67, meaning that they can resist high-pressure, heavy sprays of water. They are also fully sealed against dust entry. The main unit carries an IP55 rating, meaning that it is protected against dust ingress and low pressure water jets.
A 32GB microSD card is included so that you can be ready to catch all of the action right out of the box. The system supports up to a 256GB microSD card (Sold Separately).
If power is lost, this prevents the recorded video file from being corrupted, as it provides enough power to allow the video file to close properly.
Enables video playback, file transfer, and easy setup via the KENWOOD Motorsports CAM smartphone app (*Device Requirement OS: Android 7.0 or later, OS: iOS 11.0 or later). Once files are transferred to device, you can easily share recorded videos.
Review The Action
KENWOOD Motorsports CAM Viewer is a desktop software for displaying video recorded with this system. Simply download the installer from https://www.kenwood.com/car/app/kenwood_motorsports_cam_viewer/eng/index.html, then install according to the on-screen instructions.
*PC Requirement: Microsoft Windows 10 (32-Bit / 64-Bit). Mac OS-X 10.14 or later.
Compact Front & Rear Cameras
Small camera size provides for a stealthy look and easier installation in various locations.
You Are in Control
Multi-function control switch for simplified system control.
System Installation Example
Expand Your Options
Optional camera extension cables to enable installation in a larger variety of vehicle types.
- 2 Megapixel 1080P Full High Definition Recording @ 27.5fps
- 2 Channel (Front & Rear) Recording
- Records in H.264 (MP4) Video Format
- 195°(Diagonal) Extra Wide Range Field of View
- F=2.2 Fixed Focus Lens
- HDR (High Dynamic Range)
- EIS (Electric Image Stabilization)
- 3-Axis G-Sensor & GPS
- Waterproof & Dustproof – Main Unit IP55 & Camera, Switch & GPS IP67
- 32GB microSD XC Included
- Supports Up to 256GB microSD XC Card
- SUPER Capacitor
- Wireless Link
- Optional 3.3ft (1m) camera extension cable to enable installation in a larger variety of vehicle types. Model STZ-RFCC100
- Recording Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (2M)
- Recording Format: H.264 (MP4)
- Image Sensor: 1/2.7" CMOS Sensor
- Frame Rate: 27.5fps
- Lens: F=2.2 Fixed Focus Lens
- Field of View: 195°(Diagonal)
- Recording Mode: Continuous, Event, Manual
- Operating Temperature: -20℃ ~ 60℃
- External Storage: 32GB microSD Included (Supports Max 256GB)
- High Dynamic Range (HDR): Yes
- GPS/GLONASS: Yes
- G-Sensor: Yes
- Super Capacitor: Yes
- Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS): Yes
- Audio Recording: Yes
Size (W x D x H):
- Main Unit: 79 × 104 × 22.5 mm
- Cameras: 23.5 (Φ) × 34.4 mm
- GPS/GLONASS Antenna: 27.4 × 33 × 13 mm
- Control Switch: 25.8 × 36.9 × 9.5 mm