Good Looks & Great Performance!
JVC CD receiver featuring Bluetooth®/USB/13-band EQ/JVC remote app compatibility made for iPhone and iPod.
Audio Streaming & Control (A2DP, AVRCP)
With built-in Bluetooth audio, you can listen to and control songs stored on your iPhone or Android smartphone – all wirelessly. Extra high-quality playback can also be achieved with FLAC compatibility that allows digital audio to be compressed in a lossless format. In addition to repeat and random playback of music files, you can also easily search for songs using the browsing function. Just look for and choose the song you want to hear from the folder name and song name lists.
JVC Streaming DJ
Connect up to 5 Bluetooth devices simultaneously, allowing you and your friends to take turns streaming music like a DJ. Move to the groove and get the party pumping to the max.
2 Phones Full-Time Connection
You can connect two phones full time via Bluetooth, with secure and simple pairing. Calls to either phone can be received by the push of a key on the receiver.
Bluetooth Hands-Free Profile 1.7
HFP 1.7 Wideband Speech is supported, allowing you to enjoy hands-free phoning convenience together with higher voice quality and improved noise reduction.
Low Battery Information
When the battery of the connected Bluetooth device runs low, a beep sound is heard and “LOW BATTERY” appears on the receiver.
Music Sync. Effect
Changes illumination patterns according to the rhythm of the music.
High Current 1.5A Charging
Rapidly charge your smartphone using the USB port, with up to a maximum of 1.5A.
K2 Technology for Enhanced Digital Sound Quality
K2 is a JVC original technology that reproduces the original master sound by expanding the frequency range. For example, K2 will expand the digital data of the audio CD recorded at 44.1kHz to 192 kHz. It is also possible to recreate the high-frequency range above 20kHz that is cut during the CD formatting.
By selecting the speaker type and the distance to the center of the listening position, the receiver will automatically adjust the timing of the sound output from each of the speakers so that the sound from each of the speakers will arrive exactly at the same time to the listening position.
Space Enhancement is a virtual surround technology using 2 speakers. Simply select the vehicle size, and the receiver automatically adjusts the sound effectively.
This function boosts the low frequencies which can be lost during compression to MP3 or AAC.
Virtually manipulate the height of the speakers by adjusting the sound frequencies.
Volume Link EQ
Volume Link EQ boosts specific frequencies in the audio signal to compensate for the impact of road noise. It boosts frequencies in the music that are affected by road noise.
Use the 13-Band Equalizer to manually adjust the sound to your taste.
Remote Control App
Control the receiver's source directly from the smartphone using simple finger gestures with "JVC Remote" app* (now available for both iOS and Android). You can even customize your audio setting, and see detailed source information such as song title, artist name and album art etc. from the smartphone.
*JVC Remote App
Steering Wheel Remote Control Ready
Factory steering wheel control functions can be retained with a third-party adapter (sold separately).
- Display Type VA LCD Display
- LCD Color White
- Key Color Red
- Music Sync. Effect Yes
- Spanish Text Display Compatible Yes
- Auto Dimmer Yes
- Brightness Control Yes
- MP3 Compatible with Tag CD/USB
- WMA Compatible with Tag CD/USB
- WAV Compatible with Tag USB
- FLAC Compatible with Tag USB
- Built-in Bluetooth  Yes (Ver 4.2, Wired-Mic included)
- Hands Free Call Yes (HFP 1.7.1)
- 2 Phones Full-Time Connection Yes
- Audio Streaming & Control (A2DP, AVRCP) Yes (AVRCP 1.6.1)
- Supported Audio Formats SBC
- 5 BT-Audio Connection [JVC Streaming DJ] Yes
- Voice Dialing (voice recognition compatible mobile phone required) Yes
- Phone Book Access Profile (PBAP) Yes
- Low Battery Information Yes
- Android Music Playback Yes (via Bluetooth(R))
- Position Front
- USB Power Supply Yes (1.5A)
- Drive Change Mode for Mass Storage Class Yes
Inputs and Outputs
- AUX Input 1 (Front)
- Line Output Terminals (Pair) 1 Pair (Rear/Subwoofer Selectable)
- Pre-Output Level 2.5V
- Subwoofer Output with Level/Frequency Control Yes (Level -50 to +10)
- Subwoofer Output Level 2.5V
- Radio Data System (RDS) Yes
- Preset Stations 18FM + 6AM + 12SW
- Strong Station Memory (for FM) Yes
- Tuner Preset Memory (for power disconnection) Yes
- FM Frequency Range (Frequency Step) 87.5 - 108.0MHz
- AM Frequency Range (Frequency Step) (MW) 531 - 1,602kHz (9kHz), (SW1) 2,940 kHz to 7,735 kHz (5 kHz step), (SW2) 9,500 kHz to 10,135 kHz (5 kHz step) / 11,580 kHz to 18,135 kHz (5 kHz step)
- Maximum Power Output 50W x 4 / 50W x 2 +Subwoofer (4 ohms) 50W x 1
- Full Bandwidth Power (at less than 1%THD) 22W x 4
- Subwoofer Direct Connection (Mono Lch) Yes
- EQ Yes (13-Band Graphic EQ)
- Preset EQ Yes (11-Preset)
- Bass Boost Yes
- Loudness Control Yes
- High-Pass Filter/Low-Pass Filter Yes/Yes
- K2 Technology Yes
- Time Alignment Yes
- Space Enhancement Yes
- Sound Response Yes
- Sound Lift Yes
- Volume Link EQ Yes
- Back Up Memory Yes
- Detachable Face Panel Yes
- Carrying Case Yes
- Wireless Remote Control Optional
- Steering Remote Control Ready Yes
- Remote Control Application Yes
Dimensions (W x H x D)
- Installation Size 182 x 53 x 156mm
- Weight 1.2kg
- Unit weight in individual package 1.5kg