JL Audio 12W0v3-4 W0v3 Series 12" 4-ohm Subwoofer
The 12W0v3 is a rugged performer with excellent efficiency, excursion capability and linearity. Its overall performance envelope that puts it right at the top of its price class. It features a beefy 2 in. diameter voice coil and our patented Elevated Frame Cooling design for enhanced power handling and reliability.
The 12W0v3 is best used with amplifier power in the 75W - 300W range and is optimized to operate in a moderately sized 1.375 cu. ft. (38.9 l) sealed enclosure, or a 1.75 cu. ft. (49.6 l) ported enclosure.
• 12" 4-ohm subwoofer
• Polypropylene cone with foam surround
• Power range: 75-300 watts RMS
• Peak power handling: 600 watts
• Frequency response: 22-250 Hz
• Sensitivity: 85.64 dB
• Top-mount depth: 5-7/16"
• Sealed box volume: 1.375 cubic feet
• Ported box volume: 1.75 cubic feet