JL Audio 10W3v3-4 W3v3 Series 10" 4-ohm Subwoofer
This acclaimed subwoofer driver strikes an outstanding balance in power handling, enclosure requirements and excursion to deliver excellent results in medium power applications. Several exclusive JL Audio technologies and proprietary assembly techniques are applied to the 10W3v3 to enhance linearity and reliability.
The 10W3v3-4 is best used with amplifier power in the 150W - 500W range and is optimized to operate in a compact 0.625 cu. ft. (17.7 l) sealed enclosure, or a 1.125 cu. ft. (31.9 l) ported enclosure.
• 10" 4-ohm subwoofer
• mineral-filled polypropylene cone with nitrile-butylene rubber surround
• power range: 100-500 watts RMS
• peak power handling: 1,000 watts
• frequency response: 25-250 Hz
• sensitivity: 84.87 dB
• top-mount depth: 5-7/8"
• sealed box volume: 0.625 cubic feet
• ported box volume: 1.125 cubic feet