The JL Audio 10W0v3-4 W0v3-Series 10″ Subwoofer, 300 W/RMS, 600 W/Peak, is a rugged performer with excellent excursion capability and linearity and an overall performance envelope that puts it right at the top of its price class.
The JL Audio 10W0v3-4 features a beefy 2 in. diameter voice coil and our patented Elevated Frame Cooling design for enhanced power handling and reliability.
The 10W0v3 is best used with amplifier power in the 75W – 300W range and is optimized to operate in a compact 0.65 cu. ft. (18.4 l) sealed enclosure, or a 1.125 cu. ft. (31.9 l) ported enclosure.
• 10" 4-ohm subwoofer
• Polypropylene cone with foam surround
• Power range: 75-300 watts RMS
• Peak power handling: 600 watts
• Frequency response: 25-250 Hz
• Sensitivity: 84.07 dB
• Top-mount depth: 4-15/16"
• Sealed box volume: 0.65 cubic feet
• Ported box volume: 1.125 cubic feet