Secure all cables with the X-Security Cover
The IROAD X-Security Cover helps to keep cables neat and tidy. Furthermore, it prevents damage and physical access to the cables of your X10/X11 and/or FX1/FX2 Dash Camera.
It is a great method to protect your dash cam and your vehicle!
Prevent Memory Card Corruption
The IROAD X-Security Cover is an accessory to protect the Micro SD card slot from physical access, so that video files cannot be damaged or deleted.
IROAD X-Security Cover Installation
- Place the security cover top plate to the X10/X11 or FX1/FX2.
- Connect each cable to the X10/X11 or FX1/FX2 and organize the cables in each hole of the cover.
- Cables should be organized in order from the left.
- After fastening the bottom part of the multi-cover to top plate, tighten the screw.
- Tighten the SD cover with screw.
Place the cables from left to right relative to the holes in the top cover.
Place the GPS cable molding towards left to connect easily.
Place the OBDII scanner cable molding towards right to connect easily.
Place the power cable molding towards right to connect easily.