The IROAD FX2 2 Channel Full HD Dash Camera Built-in GPS also comes with a Hyper-lapse driving recording mode in addition to normal driving recording, which is ideal for long-distance drives.
The IROAD FX2 2 Channel Full HD Dash Camera Built-in GPS differentiates itself in several ways from the current X Series dash cam models. FX2 users can take advantage of all the benefits of GPS without having to purchase and install any other products.
With Hyper-lapse, FX2 records at 1fps and saves 4 times more footage in the same storage space than when operating in Normal mode, optimising SD memory usage. When an Event is detected in Hyper-lapse mode, the frame rate briefly switches to 30fps to capture the most important moments in the highest quality possible.
IROAD FX2 Features:
- High Definition Video Quality. CMOS Image Sensors allow constant FHD 1080p Front and FHD 1080p Rear recording during both daytime and nighttime along with a 140-degree wide angle lens view. This will minimise blind spots to assure the recording of all events without fail.
- Nighttime Picture Quality Correction. IROAD Night Vision employs the new ISP (Image Signal Processing) technology and the real-time image processing function to provide brighter images.
- Light Exposure. The IROAD FX2 dash cams automatically adjust the amount of light exposure to provide bright and clear images in any situation.
Various Autonomous Recording Modes:
- Continuous Recording Mode. This mode is activated automatically when you start the engine. Recorded videos are saved in one-minute segments with an auto-looping mechanism.
- Manual Recording. Generate Event files on request when witnessing a traffic incident or something interesting on the road that you want to make sure you catch on camera.
- Time-Lapse Parking Mode. The dash cam will continuously record at 1fps during Parking Mode.
- Event Recording Mode. It will automatically start an Event recording when motion or impact is detected around the vehicle during both parking and driving mode.
- Parking Impact Buffered Recording. When in Parking Mode, the built-in G sensor detects when an impact with the vehicle has occurred, for which the dash cam generates an event file stored separately, protected from overwriting (if SD card storage is assigned to Event files through the dash cam settings).
- Motion Detection Parking Mode
- Wide Viewing Angle. The 140° angle lens offers a wide angle of view and minimises blind spots, ensuring all scenes that can be seen through the front windshield are completely recorded.
- High Durability. The FX2 models are built to endure both high and low temperatures to keep the device running smoothly. The high-temperature protection function makes the device automatically turn off in case of overheating, protecting both the device and the stored data.
- High-Efficiency Video Coding Format. The 2022 newly released IROAD FX2 dash cams use a new file format that allows for a higher compression rate, uses memory space more efficiently, and provides outstanding image quality.
Front-1080p Full HD @ 30fps / Rear1080p Full HD @ 30fps * Hyper-Lapse(Driving Mode) @ 1fps / Time-Lapse(Parking Mode) @ 1fps * Frame rate may vary during Wi-Fi streaming.
Front: CMOS Sensor (Approx. 2MP) 1/2.8 inch
Rear: CMOS Sensor (Approx. 2MP) 1/2.8 inch
Front: Diagonal 140°, Horizontal 116°, Vertical 61°
Rear: Diagonal 140°, Horizontal 106°, Vertical 58°
3-Axis Accelerometer G-Sensor (3D, ±3G)
LDWS (Lane Departure Warning System) FVDW (Front Vehicle Departure Warning) FCWS(Forward Collision Warning System)
Driving Recording (Continuous) Impact Recording, Parking Mode (Impact Recording + Motion Detection / Time-lapse) Manual Recording, Audio Recording
microSD card up to 256GB
Format Free 2.2: Yes (Adaptive)
LED Indicators: Front: Rec LED, GPS LED, Wi-Fi LED, Security LED Rear: Security LED
Operation Temperature: -20℃ – 70℃ (-4°F – 158°F)
Storage Temperature: -20℃ – 80℃ (-4°F – 176°F)
High Temp Cut Off: Approx. 70℃ (158°F)
Input Power: DC 12V~24V / DC 5V
Certifications: FCC, CE, RoHS, IC
Product Dimensions: Front: W 108.2 mm x H 57 mm x D 32.9 mm (Weight 100g) Rear: W 59.6 mm x H 27.9 mm (Weight 30g)
Software: IROAD X-View (PC) – Windows 7 or higher and Mac (OS X 10.7 64Bit) or higher
Application: IROAD X-View (Mobile) – Android 6.0, IOS 10.0 or higher : Firmware update supported