BombA BP20 is a bass-reflex subwoofer enclosure with flared vent reducing air noise, equipped with an all-weather glass fibre woven cone 20cm (8″) drive unit, in bandpass technology, it provides deep and controlled bass frequencies.
Its built-in 300W class D amplifier offers high power handling and numerous controls.
BombA BP20 has high and low-level inputs that can be plugged with aftermarket and OEM head units.
- Class D 300W power
- Bandpass enclosure technology
- High and low-level input
- Compact shape (easy to install in small trunk volume)
- Subwoofer: 20cm (8")
- Height: 249.6mm (9-13/16")
- Base width: 323.6mm (12-3/4")
- Length: 439.6mm (17-5/16")
- Built-in amplifier: 150Wrms / 300W max.
- Frequency response: 20Hz-125Hz