The BlackVue DR750X-3CH PLUS Dash Cam is the highly anticipated TRIPLE-CHANNEL Dash Cam offering Australian fleets even more coverage and protection.
The BlackVue DR750X-3CH PLUS Dash Cam system simultaneously records the front, rear and interior cabin of your vehicle.
We have been searching and waiting a long time for a reliable 3-channel Dash Cam, and in true BlackVue pioneering style, they always come up with the goods.
BlackVue are the global leaders in Dash Cam design and functionality and have an enviable reputation of leading the pack. Once again, BlackVue have proven they are the pioneers by releasing the first, reliable and high performance triple-channel Dash Cam system.
The release of the DR750X-3CH Dash Cam plays to the premium reputation of BlackVue and proves once again, BlackVue are at the forefront of Dash Cam technology and excellence.
The prestige, elegance and functionality you expect from BlackVue is maintained, like inbuilt Wi-Fi, inbuilt GPS, 256GB storage capacity, cloud connectivity and the best Dash Cam design.
The BlackVue DR750X-3CH PLUS comes with a solid 3-year BlackVue manufacturer camera warranty* and a 12 month warranty on accessories.
The notable features of the BlackVue DR750X-3CH PLUS Dash Cam include:
1. Triple-Channel Coverage – The front and rear Dash Cams record at 1080P FULL HD resolution + dual Sony STARVIS sensors. Both front and rear cameras of the DR750X-3CH incorporate the Sony STARVIS sensor for exceptional video quality, especially under low light conditions.
The driver/cabin facing Dash Cam contains a Sony CMOS sensor and records at HD resolution. To illuminate the cabin area at night, the driver facing camera contains infrared (IR) illumination LEDs so you can see what is happening in the cabin at night.
2. 60FPS Recording – The front Dash Cam records extra fluid videos at 60 frames per second, keeping details sharper at higher speeds. With 60FPS, motion blur is reduced compared to 30FPS. That means the BlackVue DR750X-3CH PLUS can better capture details by offering smoother and cleaner video quality with reduced motion blur.
3. Best Dash Cam design – The style, design and prestige of the DR750X PLUS Dash Cam is unmatched. The clean and minimal design blends into all car interiors while adding an element of prestige and quality.
4. Extreme Recording Modes – BlackVue include multiple recording options so you can boost the video quality even further. “Extreme” recording mode option bumps the front camera bit rate up to 16 Mbps. This further improves the video quality by sharpening details and reducing video “noise”.
5. Wide angle of views – The BlackVue DR750X-3CH PLUS front and rear Dash Cams have a wide 139° angle of view to pick up more of the surrounding environment outside the vehicle, whereby the interior facing Dash Cam captures 119° angle in the cabin.
6. Included Native Hardwire Cable – BlackVue has included the parking mode hardwire cable in the box. Once connected to the fusebox, the system has inbuilt voltage protection monitoring to shut the camera down when the vehicle battery reaches a set point. No need to worry about flat batteries while parked. If parking mode is not desirable, simply plug the Dash Cam into a cig lighter socket with the included cig lighter power cord. (parking mode requires installation of the included hardwire cable into the fusebox)
7. Pre-buffered Parking Mode Recording – While parked, the DR750X-3CH PLUS captures the 5 second lead up to the triggering event (motion or impact triggers) meaning less chance of missing critical footage while parked.
8. Large Storage Capacity – Large 256GB compatible Micro SD card capacity to hold up to 27 hours of total video files at default settings. So for example, if you drive for 5 hours a day, you will have around 5 days of videos saved on the card.
9. Heat Durability – High operational temperature resistance at 75°C for impressive heat durability. This is impressive for a unit running 3 x Dash Cams simultaneously.
10. Event File Overwrite Protection – Up to 50 important files can be locked and protected from loop recording. Simply swipe your hand passed the side of the camera and that video file can be locked and protected.
11. Optional Cloud Connectivity – When the DR750X-3CH PLUS is connected to an internet source, the user can tap into the cameras via the BlackVue cloud service. BlackVue offer a plug and play CM100LTE 4G external module (optional add-on) for those customers wanting to use the BlackVue “Over The Cloud” service. The CM100LTE is an external 4G LTE module that plugs directly into the Dash Cam allowing the BlackVue cloud feature to be used. All that is required is a nano sim card (BYO) and once the Dash Cam has power, so does the CM100LTE module, making the need for an external Wi-Fi hotspot redundant. If the BlackVue cloud service is not desirable, there is no requirement for this module. All other features and functions of the DR750X-3CH PLUS are operational without this module.
14. Intuitive BlackVue App and BlackVue software player allowing you to stream/watch video files or configure the Dash Cam with ease.
1. Most third party Micro SD cards are not recommended for use in Blackvue Dash Cams due to performance issues. Only BlackVue compatible MicroSD cards should be used in BlackVue Dash Cams. Non-compatible Micro SD cards can adversely affect a BlackVue Dash Cams performance. There are two Micro SD card options to choose from 1. BlackVue genuine Micro SD card 2. BlackVue compatible Micro SD card which are approved and extensively tested by BlackVue Australia.
2. When selecting the BlackVue compatible card, it must be formatted via the BlackVue PC player at first use and is recommended at least monthly. This configures the card making it ready to record. The BlackVue PC Viewer is a free download from the BlackVue website and can be used to watch videos files, change settings and format the card.
3. We recommend the park mode hardwire cable is installed into the fusebox by a qualified auto electrician.